Monday, August 04, 2003


Strangely Normal
Allison left behind her Ketchup Chips... and I still cannot decide if I like them or not. It is just such a weird taste... but at the same time, I put ketchup on fries. So tangy.

It was such a nice weekend with the girls. As Allison said before they left, it feels like our friendship has been rekindled. I cannot believe it has been over two years since the three of us have been together. I guess that is a testimony to the power of email, IM, and blogs... makes the distance seem not quite so far.

Missile Crisis
Phil's band had their new single release on Friday. I wish I could have been there, but today he sent me a bunch of articles of the press they are getting down there. I like this one, because he talks about Nashville. :)

I think I'm suffering from some severe coffee/tea overdoseage.

0 Comments:

Post a comment