Sunday, August 17, 2003

Small Sweet World
One of our clients had a book signing this afternoon, so I went down there to make an appearance. I met this girl who works for his publisher. Turns out that she is from the town next to where I grew up. She went to the same school as my brother-in-law, and I went to school with her cousin. I love it when crazy little coincidences like that happen.

My Date with Drew: "30 Days... $1,100... for an ordinary guy to get a date with Drew Barrymore." Go check out the trailer -- it's hilarious. (via webel.net)

Last night I went to see Shadowlands at the Shamblin Theatre. It was absolutely wonderful. So well played. The scene transitions were ingenious. If you live in Nashville, make a point of getting to the matinee tomorrow at 2:30. The players were incredible. I just might go again.

Just so you know, the Jim's Big Ego site has been refreshed. And their new album is coming soon... but if you can't wait, you can always listen to Radio JBE.

And it looks like Paul has reopened The Rub under the guise of notempo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a comment