Monday, August 18, 2003

Public Service Day

Every once in a while I take pity on the people who unintentionally find my site. Often they are looking for completely stupid things (like beegee buddy icons), but they find me... because I often talk about stupid things. So here goes:

Homemade Microwave Popcorn... there is a recipe here, though I don't know if I recommend stapling the bag. Hello. Am I the only one who knows what happens when you put metal in the microwave? Yeah, just fold it over good. (But for the record, I actually did write about this almost two years ago.)
Dell Memory Key Driver... it's a bugger if you're using Win98. Download this driver, and you'll be good as gold.
Reindeer Section... guitar chords / tabs: olga always is a good place to check first. Here's You are my Joy.
Trogdor Song mp3... good stuff. Get it here or here.
Shark Bite Photos... kinda sick, but here you go.
A Beautiful Mind Midi... I think you're probably looking for the theme of that movie, which is actually called "A Kaleidoscope of Mathematics", in which case you can find the midi here.
Bee Gees Buddy Icon... yeah, I choose not to comment on this one. Just go here.

That's all folks. Come again next time!

I forgot to mention that yesterday at the bookstore I saw a book by someone named Manda Scott. I thought my Manda was the only one!

Uhh... Thanks for Sharing
A phone message:
Manda: hey danielle... jack and I just saw S.W.A.T., and Jack has a new catch phrase he'd like to share with you...
Jack: (in the background) That's not what I wanted you to say. Give it to me. (into phone) So... uhhh... tell daddy how you want it! (childlike laughter)
Manda: And I leaned over to Erik, and I said Jack is going to say that sometime during sex. I can share that because I have to listen to it. Have a good night!

And Happy Birthday to Fifi! I miss you heaps!

0 Comments:

Post a comment