Friday, August 29, 2003

One Man's Junk...
Sometimes there is a song in my head, and I will do anything to hear it again. Today I had one of those moments. I might be the only one who remembers him (Manda might, but then again, she didn't know "Livin in a Box")... but I have that song "I Like It" by Dino stuck in my head. (That's the way it has to be, 'cause that's the way I like it....) I just bought the cd for 75-cents at half.com. Rock! \m/

Girls Gone Wild
Last night Tina, Phebe & I went to P.F. Chang's for dinner. Mmm. We all have such wacky schedules that we barely see each other around the house except in passing, so it was fun to go out, be served, and catch up on things. (Incidentally, Phebe saw Naomi Judd there the last time she went, but we only saw Chanel's uncle last night.)

Blog Quote of an Email Quote of the Day:
"there is no room for sympathy in the world of an artist... simply a burgeoning pressure to use your pain to create, interpret and illustrate some redeemptive feature of humanity."
-- Tash

I'm not a big fan of the purse concept. I have one. I even keep junk in it. But if it can go in my pocket, I'd much rather not carry one. Unless... I had one made out of vintage auto fabric!

This is so bad. I am stooping to an all new linking low here, because it's not a laughing matter... but I was so amazed at how bad this is.

0 Comments:

Post a comment