Friday, August 08, 2003

Once in a while I click on random blogs. Though I rarely read more than a couple entries (even less than that if they have an anime layout or don't use proper english spelling, i.e. "u r so g8!"), this phrase on this blog made me laugh because I hate trips to the mall too:

"I don't want to stop and look at the kiosks; I don't need my name on a grain of rice. 'Erin' is only four letters long; I could do it at home with a reasonably sharp crayon."

Further proof that there is a website dedicated to everything: Amy Grant's Mandible.

In Sad but Happy News...
Looks like my plans for a trip down under over Thanksgiving have been spoiled by the bossman. Too busy that time of year with everyone trying to close deals before the holidays. But.... he suggested that I just go ahead and go in January since that is dead time. Hmm... what if I shoot for the end of January and just go down with half the industry for Parachute? :)

Nice Bike
As if I didn't have enough to worry about with my parents going to Sturgis, I just found out that my little brother bought a little yamaha crotchrocket. That was always something about most of the guys I have ever been interested in though... they didn't necessarily have to have a motorcycle, but it just wouldn't work if I couldn't imagine them on one. I have to admit that this new Dodge Tomahawk looks pretty fun though. With a Viper engine, it can supposedly reach speeds of 300mph... if you can manage to hold on that long. Seems almost TRON-like.

Tailgaters
Huge turnout this week as Sugarfused hosts the Rocky Top Tailgate Party. Lots of good stuff there from the good ol' boys and gals from Tennessee.

Song for the Day:
Santa Maria (del buen ayre)
- Gotan Project

I put this album on again the other day, and now I can't stop listening to it. No one does electronic tango like GP. :)

0 Comments:

Post a comment