Thursday, August 21, 2003

Observations
1) All the new blogger templates look the same... not to mention boring.
2) All the new blogger templates convienently have the link to Google news built right in.

That's all for now.

Is Now When I'm Supposed to Care?
I don't mean to be cheeky -- except when I'm talking to this person...
Michael: Guess what I have... that I don't have.
Me: What.
Mi: Three newly mixed songs by [inexplicably popular unmentioned artist that I dislike very much]. (waits for excited response)
Me: I suppose I'd care about one hundred times more if I even remotely considered myself a fan.
Mi: Oh.

And Speaking of Unmentioned Artists
This made me laugh so much: "I’m not a Jewel fan because I really hate Alaskans, but it’s hard to avoid her these days." Maybe that's just funny to me, because I know at least two people who have had major issues with Alaskans.

Also from that site, I discovered a book I probably should read when I get the time. Just because.

t h a n k s
Just a little word of thanks to the kind and benevolent soul who bestowed gifts of good music to fill the void in my life.

Age to Age You're Still the Same
Last night after a wonderful grilled dinner, Connie and I watched the movie Dad. When asked if I had seen it, I said that I could not remember a single thing that happens, but I remember that I cried. So we watched again. And I cried. I cried nearly the entire movie. I have such a soft spot for the elderly. I just love old people. I think they are so cute... even when they are cranky. And nothing makes me lose respect for someone faster than witnessing them disrespecting their elders.

P.S.
I have broken the 100 mark with those virus emails as of this morning. It's like a game now. Bring it.

0 Comments:

Post a comment