Saturday, August 09, 2003

Magnolia Glen Music Festival starts today! You gotta go over there and check it out. I've been to many festivals in my day, and this has to rank right up there. I'm looking for two sturdy trees for virtual volleyball. Anybody interested?

Friday Five
1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?

Does Iowa count? Since it is technically my "home" state. Otherwise it was Orlando.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
I had spent quite a long time making travel plans for the guys who were on their way to play festivals in Europe a couple of Decembers ago. My grandmother passed away, so my family made quick plans for me to go home. I was on the first leg of my flight when it dawned on me that I was connecting Minneapolis -- right at the same time that they were going to have a layover there. Sure enough, walked to the C-concourse and there stood Mo talking on his cellphone in front of the Bath & Body Works. So there we all sat on benches watching people go past. Nobody really talked, but that was fine by me. It was just nice to not have to sit alone.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
:) South Pacific, baby.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
Plane or car. One train-wreck is enough for me, thank you.

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
New York City!

0 Comments:

Post a comment