Thursday, August 07, 2003

I'm sure there is no need to mention that Shark Week begins on August 10th.

Three Cheers
Naten got a job and is moving today. He's warping molding young minds somewhere near Des Moines (read Dez Moy-nez... trust me.). :)

MGMF
That's Magnolia Glen Music Festival, and it's about to kick off this Friday. I seem to have missed all the festivals this summer, but I'll be darned if I miss this one. And you can join us too... there's nothing like a virtual music festival to bring people together. It's such a brilliant idea. And what's even better is that I get to be the Artist Liaison for Dave Matthews. (Eat your heart out, Tash.) :)

So yeah, I've already started packing. Sunscreen, frisbee, blankets. I think I'll put the wraps and beads in my hair tomorrow. Got the tie-dyed skirts, tank tops, and sandles all ready to go. (What is it about a festival that brings out the total hippie in me?)

I believe there will be internet kiosks there, so I will try to blog from the festival. Why don't you come along?

0 Comments:

Post a comment