Saturday, August 02, 2003

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most awesome, 10-year-old nephew ever!

Not one but two beautiful blondes are coming to visit me this weekend. Yay! The Powerpuff Girls together again!

Random Funny Email Quote of the Day
"Well, [girls are] not ALL ewwwww I suppose. Yer a girl, and dun think yer ewwwww. If anything, the opposite. Yer weeeeeeeeee!"

Australian Word Map... I think I can distinguish between Sydney and Brisbane accents, but apparently their choice of words might be a good indication of a person's origin as well.

Billy Bob Thornton (and band?) is/are playing at The Trap on August 23rd.

Here's what you can do with a couple of frames of consecutive photographs. Make little movies. of people. On subways.

Watching the seconds tick by was never so much fun. You can even download a screensaver of it.

Friday Five
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?

Erm... the first time it goes off? 7:32.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
I rely on my weekend sleep catch-up time. Depending on how late I've stayed up the night before. I try not to see the ceiling before 11:00... but I've done mid-afternoon.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Make my bed.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
It can be done in thirty minutes or less -- depending on how many snooze-button pushes I rationalized.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
I don't really do breakfast, unless you count a stop at Starbucks on the way to work. I like the strawberry crepes at IHOP though. Ooo... Denny's. Sometimes you just need a ScramSlam from Denny's.

Song of the Day:
No More Mosquitos
- Four Tet (Real Audio)

I have a bad bugbite on my ankle... so I thought this was fitting.

0 Comments:

Post a comment