Thursday, August 14, 2003

H-O-Double-T.... HOTT!
Isn't my friend Erin beautiful? And now she has an MSN profile so all the freakies can stalk her.

Drinking Water is Good for You... Or is it?
I hate to point and laugh... but man, I nearly spit out cookie laughing as I read of Big Stupid Tommy's Water Bottle Fiasco. Maybe you'll laugh too.

This place is an interactive world of psychadelic willy-wonka proportions. Strangely amusing.

John Harvey Photo... nice site with photography tips... and he has a picture of my gerbers. Yay!



There was a beautiful full-moon over the Glen last night. The souvenir tent is open for business, so be sure to check that stuff out. I'm having such a hard time deciding what I want to get though. James Taylor is still going strong!

0 Comments:

Post a comment