Saturday, August 16, 2003

Friday Five
1. How much time do you spend online each day?

Bordering on ridiculous amounts. At least nine hours at work. Quite often more when I get home.

2. What is your browser homepage set to?
I haven't bothered to change it from the msn default page.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)?
Trillian

4. Where was your first webpage located?
Ugh. It was awful. And it was on angelfire.

5. How long have you had your current website?
On September 2, it will be two years. Whee.

For anyone who heard about my finger woes from yesterday, it is back to the normal size today. Just a little tender. (I was going to the post office yesterday, and instead of latching the gate behind me, I just was going to swing it closed. Unfortunately, my ring caught on a little piece of something that was attached to the gate, and I nearly pulled my finger off. Luckily I thought to take my ring off before it swelled to twice its size.)

Ours is Not to Question Why
The idea of seeing Jimmy Gnecco next month has got me smiling today.

Welcome Wagon
Give a warm blogger welcome to Jay! I honestly thought of you last night as I was being awed by Jump Little Children. (Such a great show, but it was at Dancin' in the District... so now I'm anxious to see them in a club.) Can't wait for you all to move down here... again...

Song for the Day:
Cathedrals
- Jump Little Children

~In the cathedrals of New York and Rome
There is a feeling that you should just go home
And spend a lifetime finding out just where that is~

0 Comments:

Post a comment