Tuesday, August 19, 2003

"Easy Entry into Digital Photography"
I'm the first to admit that I have a low tolerance for stupidity. Though sometimes I feel just a little bit bad for the stupids. Which is why I hate those Kodak ads for their new digital disposable cameras. There's nothing digital about them. It's the same freaking camera... they just advise you to check the "prints plus CD" box on the processing envelope... then they tout this as "easy entry into digital photography". Whatever! Any moron with half a clue could take any old roll of film and get the same digital photo cd. oooo. The technical magic of kodak.

I haven't actually looked for these at the stores, but if they jack up the prices because it has the word "digital" on the package then I'll be pissed off for all the stupid people out there who are going to believe those cameras are worth more.

0 Comments:

Post a comment