Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Aww -- Allison updated her big questionnaire thingy to reflect our adventures last weekend. Look at her go crazy with her new hyperlinking abilities! :)

Emulator Zone -- (for future reference)

My landlady sent me an email this morning saying that they are going to New York for a weekend in October. When I started reading it, I thought "okay I know where this is going. they are leaving their baby with her mom, but wondered if I might watch her in the evenings to give Grandma a break."

But no! She said that they want me to go along with them. They will pay for my flight and food and hotel, as long as I'm available to sit with the baby when she needs to nap and in the evenings. Heck yeah!

Fun Fonts... I left the address of the image search frame in there to avoid popups. Lots and lots of new ones for people who need 'em.

Music for the Day:
I could really go for a little Stone Temple Pilots in my life right now. Purple. That's what I need. Unfortunately it's at home.

0 Comments:

Post a comment