Tuesday, July 22, 2003

This is so worth the download. You've never seen ping pong like this. Do-it-yourself bullet time.

Send your name to a comet. Why? I dont' know either, but apparently you can put your name on a list that will be encoded on some computer chip in a module that is being sent to burrow into a comet. You can even print out a little certificate. Yeah, you just know the pranksters have a hayday with things like this. Considering there are already five Darth Vaders, five Luke Skywalkers, one Anakin, six Britney Spears, and four Homer J. Simpsons .

Double Take


Matthew JC - Lame rocker guy voted off FOX's Paradise Hotel show or whatever.


John Travolta

Talk amongst yourselves.

Song for the Day
I'm Just a Little Black Rain Cloud
- Winnie the Pooh
~I'm just a little black rain cloud
Hovering under the honey tree
Only a little black rain cloud
Pay no attention to me
Everyone knows that a rain cloud
Doesn't eat honey, no not a nip
I'm just floating around
Over the ground
Wondering where I will drip.~

0 Comments:

Post a comment