Thursday, July 31, 2003

This is so rad. This guy turned his Kenner Millenium Falcon into a PC. I want one!

Hipster Bingo -- find the ironic trucker cap, hoodie, white-boy afro, etc.

ASCII Ice Age... and there's more: Stargate, Superman, Matrix, Crocodile Hunter.

Went to see Tomb Raider last night. I can say in all heterosexual honesty that Angelina is hott. It was a fun adventure flick -- not much thinking involved. I like how they make her a bit video-gamey (gamey?) with her movements. The effortless climbing and jumping, etc. Very exciting. The Irish bloke was pretty charming too.

Then I stayed up far too late playing Rise of Nations online with Hans. I just loaded it yesterday, so I hadn't had a chance to mess around with it at all. Luckily it is quite like Age of Myth in most control aspects. It's cool and everything, but I just think that with it being a race to the final ages, you don't get to experience much of the early ones. Whoever can manage to get to the gunpowder age the quickest has a clear advantage.

A mere 55-ish hours until Erin comes to visit. Woohoo. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time at Wal-Mart. :)

Song for the Day:
A Call to Arms
- James Horner: Glory Soundtrack

I've been meaning to watch this movie again. It's one of my favourites.

0 Comments:

Post a comment