Wednesday, July 16, 2003

If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Belgium
And that means tomorrow night Indigenous is playing downtown. I think they are so beautiful, and their music is incredible. Not bad for a little blues band from South Dakota.

(And incidentally, I am just waiting for the DVD to come out to purchase that movie.)



Come Out, Come Out... Wherever You Are

Your fairy is called Oak Goblinwand

She is a bringer of riches and wealth
She lives in forests of oak and lime trees
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover

Find your magic fairy's name.

(Little did they know that I actually have a four-leafed clover.)


I'm Just a Girl
More on the female producer topic that has become of great interest to me in the last week or so... apparently I missed it, but All Things Considered did a show on just that topic: Women Music Producers: Why Female Producers are a Rare Breed. I don't know... I think it could be really interesting. I think I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I "grow up", so maybe we could incorporate this into 4TH PLANET.

Song for the Day:
Govinda
- Kula Shaker

0 Comments:

Post a comment