Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I can't remember the name of this girl that works at Starbucks, but she's seen me a lot lately. She also knows my plight with the impending doom of the toffee bars. This morning I just ordered my coffee, and she said "no toffee bar?" I hadn't seen any in the pastry case, so I asked if she had any. She went back to look and came back with a little bag. I paid and left. When I got to work, I noticed that she had put two toffee bars in my little bag. She rocks!


You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go.  You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result.  But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.
Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid

That's My Michael
"I am speechless about the idea of putting music fans in jail for downloading music. It is wrong to illegally download, but the answer cannot be jail," Jackson said in response to legislation introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives. "Here in America we create new opportunities out of adversity, not punitive laws and we should look to new technologies, like Apple's new Music Store for solutions. This way innovation continues to be the hallmark of America. It is the fans that drive the success of the music business; I wish this would not be forgotten."

I took this personality test to discover that I am a traditionalist.

Okay.

Song for the Day:
Lost
- Cinema Recorded Music Library (Real Audio)

I've been humming that little melody line for three days now. Maybe this will make it stop.

0 Comments:

Post a comment