Thursday, July 10, 2003

Be-billy oat-en-dote, bo-bo ba-deet-en-dot. It's one of those days.

I'm only 50% hipster. I can't help that I went to Disneyworld without the folks. That was years ago.

Jessica and I are going to see Mike Knott tonight. I'm anticipating an excellent concert experience.

Song for the Day
Don't Give Up
- Chicane
~Don't worry if the sun don't shine
You've seen it before, you don't need to worry
Every day's an uphill climb, nothing has changed
Believe me when i tell ya
Don't give it up~

Trip Highlights: Day 2 (Friday)
▪ Went around surveying the damage from the night before. Lots of trees fell down.
▪ Saw one of my favorite English teachers. Said I was "doing good", thereby failing practical English application even though I aced his class.
▪ Had Pizza Ranch (the only pizza I really like) for lunch with Sis & the kids.
▪ Went through some of my old boxes of stuff.
▪ Had a mini-reunion with my two best friends from high school. (First time we've been together in 2.5 years... and the first time we've all liked each other since before we all lived together.)
▪ McDonalds with Natro.
▪ Watched fireworks from our driveway.

0 Comments:

Post a comment