Wednesday, June 25, 2003

This... is awesome. I have never seen toilet paper cores put to such good use. (And that's impressive coming from the Toilet Paper Elf herself.)

I was trying to decide exactly when the whole TP Core joke began. It doesn't go all the way back to Michigan, does it? I definitely remember doing it in Pittsboro, but did it start when I lived with you guys?

Perhaps you're looking for a new brand of toilet paper... you might want to try this. If nothing else, they'll send you free stickers.

I
love
THESE
SOCKS
!

What your desktop really does when you think it is idling... Icon Wars. (via webhedfeat)

Hot Air Balloon Sighting:
Last night I heard all the dogs in the neighborhood going berzerko... then I heard it. The unmistakable noise of a hot air balloon burner. I pulled open my shades to find a rainbow balloon literally right outside. I grabbed my camera and went outside to snap a couple photos as it was landing in my subdivision. Yay! I love them.

Also emailed back and forth with Arminta last night. Seems they are really busy helping out a friend right now. Plus they have a new song and are making a video. They are such cool people. I told her they ought to play at the pub down here.

Mmm... time to work.