Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Pop Quiz, Hot Shot
Is it art or is it just plain, old crap?
(I got 10/16... there's more crap than I thought.)

Swiss, Swedish, Danish or Dutch?
(I got 8/16... those darn Swiss.)

Identify Michael Jackson's nose
(I got 12/15... it would have been 14 if they had left his sisters out of it.)

I Got Free Coffee, I Got Free Coffee
I got free coffee, hey hey hey hey.

I wasn't going to stop, but I saw Dan's jeep there meaning that he was back from his vacation. So I stopped in to say hello and get something since I'm out of cream at home. He just gave me a free latte so that he didn't have to so over to the register. Yay.

Gerber...
I think that I have outgrown college food. It's weird. I tried to eat pasta from a box tonight, and it just didn't taste good anymore. I guess once you know how to make real fettuccini, the "fake stuff" doesn't cut it.

Big Group Hug
I'm so excited -- I got my Saso cd in the mail today. I'd be listening to it too, but I left it in my car which is parked a mile away from my house. Don't ask.



Thanks to Dave over at Re:zine, I discovered how much Google is trying to cater to everyone. Hackers, dyslexics, Klingons, pig-latinos, and Elmer Fudd. Bork, bork, bork.

0 Comments:

Post a comment