Saturday, June 28, 2003

Out East
After dropping Phebe off at the airport tonight, I thought, "Hmm, I'm going to see what Mark is up to." I should have known better. The guy is always in Utah or Seattle or the Netherlands... never in town. Sure enough... he's at Creation. Yeah, everybody is at creation... he is hanging out with our friends from the road -- Shane, Christie, and Keith-Bo. I'm so jealous!

But I saw Jessica and Stephen at the grocery store and I bought a little gerber daisy plant, so I'm happy anyway. (I'm so excited about the plant... it is my signature flower. And that is why I'm sad that June is ending, because they are on my June desktop by Mamselle.)

Now I watch Donnie Darko, and then I sleep. Michael's sister is coming to stay at my house tomorrow, and I need to fix up the house before then.


You Have the Power of Teleportation!


What's Your Magic Power?
I wish. (via webhedfeat)

0 Comments:

Post a comment