Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Nice mid-morning storm today thanks to Bill.

Nobody Here... this place is completely weird and fascinating. I spent far too long exploring that one.

Cha-Ching
So I am doing an inventory of the books I have... for insurance purposes as well as for personal obsessive-compulsiveness. I determined that I may have a first edition of Dragon's Teeth... which fits the exact same description as this copy which is currently selling for $154! If I could sell mine for that, I think it would be $152 profit... if I recall what I paid correctly. (Maybe I shouldn't keep that one in the garage anymore.)

That's Entertainment
Anything But has a ton of noteworthy info today. Besides a nice tribute article to Lady Katherine, there's:
Nobody Likes Avril report... I may not have said it here, but I have said so many times that that girl's attitude is going to be the death of her. She needs some P.R. help pronto.
▪ A link to the hulk's blog
▪ And a link to Monkeys on the Simpsons. "You couldn't grow on a stinky monkey."

eire
Your Honeymoon destination is Ireland!
Longing for the old days and fresh air, you would
more than likely find a small town near the
cliffs to vacaction in, spending all your time
in awe of the silence and beauty around you.

Where is your 'dream' honeymoon?

(But do koalas really explode if they light on fire?)

Song for the Day:
Enjoy the Silence
- Tori
~All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms~

0 Comments:

Post a comment