Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I was a bit alarmed as I listened to NPR on my way to work this morning as they reported the statement from North Korea. I know I should be concerned from a human-on-this-planet perspective... but I find that I'm mostly concerned as a niece-with-an-uncle-in-Japan.

I will be mauled by a mob of midgets.

How will you die? Take the Exotic Cause of Death Test


You think you've seen about everything by now, hmm? Oh yeah? I don't think so. I am quite sure you have probably missed The Shrine to Don Knotts. I can feel the love though. The Incredible Mr. Limpet was, for lack of a better word, incredible.

MASH: You played it in high school... now you can play it online. Here is my result... not too far from what I'm doing right now, hmm? (Names omitted to protect the innocent -- though I wasn't too disappointed by who it turned out to be.) :)

"Your husband's name is **** and you have 0 children. You're a Attorney Assistant who drives to work every day in a Purple Mini Cooper.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with **** in your house in Nashville. "

Song for the Day:
Far Far Cry
- Jon Anderson

0 Comments:

Post a comment