Friday, June 06, 2003

Hmm... new Blogger. It's not that I'm ordinarily averse to progress, but dang... everything's a-changin' on me these days.

And wouldn't you know, last night a saved a bunch of links here (without publishing) that I was going to write about today. Gone. We'll never know.

So today I'm naming the baby. (I say this as though I really do have a say in the matter. My suggestion of "Danielle Valentine" was already rejected.) :) Manda's middle name is Gaelic, so I think we ought to have her middle name be Gaelic as well. (I say "her" because I think the first boy has to be named after Jack -- John with a "G" middle name, and then be called Jack.) Baby Names of Ireland is a great site with lots of names, plus the pronunciations for those who are prone to pronounce "Caoimhe" as "cow-immy" when it is really "kee-va". (They even have .wav files. How nice.)

Patent Pending
So today I had a great fashion idea. I'm going to create little tassles and other snap-on decorations that can be attached to the little rivets on your jeans pockets. I see this becoming a huge fashion trend. You can snap on the pink ribbons for summer. Or snap on the gold sequins for clubbing. It'll be huge, I say. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a comment