Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Happy Birthday to Hanna!

This guy brings up an internal debate I had with myself recently -- Laziness vs. Cheapskatedness. I had finally rationalized spending the money on ordering a super-late lunch from Off the Grill by saying that it would be my only meal for the day. (Plus free delivery... can't beat that.) But then when the food finally came, I felt so guilty. Here this guy came out in the rain to bring me my food that I was too lazy to go out and get myself... while I'm standing there in my pajamas. I just wanted to explain to the guy that I was working from home and had been too busy to even get dressed yet, much less go out to get groceries... since I cannot spend less than 45 minutes at a grocery store. It's true. So I gave him a really big tip to make myself feel better.



Okay, so Hans and I played three games of Myth Saturday night. The past three nights I have had dreams of those little guys walking around all over the place. Lots of little arrows. It's sick, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a comment