Friday, June 13, 2003

Happy Birthday Matty-D & Bilen!

Tea & Toast: interesting place here. What got me reading in the first place was the picture of the sign at the top that reads: "no one really goes to toast & tea for the drinks, but we make sure our drinks won't kill you. this is something you must remember." How brilliant is that?

Not exactly SuperMario Bros. Not exactly English either. Click the button to start. Shift+Z to jump.

Fashion Dig: exploring 20th century style... this place makes me think of Fiona! Vintage clothing is so cool.

Hot Air Balloon Sighting:
Last night I did not get to UPS before it closed, but I was glad. Because otherwise I would not have had to drive back south, and I would have missed the hot air balloon on the horizon. I decided I am going to keep track of how often I see them. It just makes me happy.

Friday Five
1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?

Be a part of an archaeological expedition.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
I'm someone who tends to see the good in everything... but Manda has started to teach me the delicate art of informing friends when things are not so flattering. It's not like she would go up to a stranger and tell them they need to consider a larger size in clothing or something... but she could say to me, "Honey, that isn't the best idea." Which I appreciate.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Ugh. Yeah. Something we're still dealing with over here. No further explanation right now.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
Umm... today I'm going to say Narnia... who wouldn't want to hang out at Cair Paravel?

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I want to be fluent in another spoken language.

BugBear Virus Count: 3 emails caught by antivirus since Tuesday