Sunday, June 22, 2003

Happy Birthday, Brenton! My little Aussie cousin... though, goodness, he's probably not so little anymore. I just haven't seen him since he was probably 9 or so, which makes him forever that age in my mind.

80's Ending: "This short film is a wonderful parody on the ending of every 1980's movie you've ever seen!" (And that's the truth.)

I just spent the last hour reading this story of a guy who deposited one of those fake junk-mail checks. Not a measly little $5 one either... try $95,000... and it cleared. It is truly hilarious.

Reasons to Own Large SUV:
#4. Business Owner Chases, Runs Over Robbery Suspects In Hummer

Some day I am going to get this Blue Screen of Death T-shirt from Errorwear. (Embrace your computer problems.) Though the Not Responding one is quite funny too.

BugBear Virus Count: 4

0 Comments:

Post a comment