Saturday, June 21, 2003

Friday Five
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?

Long (center of back), wavy, thick, and red.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
When I was younger it was straight as you can get and thin, thin, thin.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Away from my face. But I don't have a normal "style", per se.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
I just wish I could wear it sleek and smooth without a gallon of product weighing it down.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Those perming years back in junior high. Ugh.

A Conversation
Karl: Have you had any Dr. Pepper today?
Me: I just opened one...
K: Okay.
Me: Why, are you going to start keeping a tally for me?
K: No, I'm just making sure you're alright.
Me: Oh thanks.

Addiction suggestion noted.

Song for the Day:
The Dark of the Night
- Paul Schwartz Project (Real Audio)
~In the dark of the night
When the shadows are long
And the stars are alight
There's a fire in the air
And a breath on the wind
With the scent of your hair~

0 Comments:

Post a comment