Thursday, June 05, 2003

Eric is leading the Scum of the earth. That's so awesome.

I am going home over the 4th of July. Yippee! The one thing I want to try to find is an old green button (like the pin) that says "I Read". It was for some literacy campaign or something back when I was in grade school. It was no mini-button that has become hip these days either. I'm talking about the full-on 3" diameter green button. I think it's in my old Strawberry Shortcake tin -- but where that is... I'm not sure.

And while looking for buttons, I came across this. It was so funny to me: "Put patients at ease with this campaign-style button pin with the message 'I Love Being Your Hygienist.'" I'm sorry, you can love being my hygienist all you like, but that isn't going to stop me from instinctively biting your fingers when you stick them in my mouth.

Mike Edwards, lead singer for musical group Jesus Jones ("Right Here Right Now"), has written a book about his adventures that is available for download.

0 Comments:

Post a comment