Saturday, May 31, 2003

We stayed up to watch Office Space last night after putting the kids to bed. (mm-kay...) On that note, here is where you can find my 20 most recently viewed movies. (It's actually supposed to be for your top 20 fav's, but I can't be bothered making such harsh decisions. Numbers 1-5 are definitely correct, but beyond there it gets a little jumbled for now.)

NZ in 2003: blog with photos. Tash, I'm so jealous of your home! Hope you have a super-great weekend!

Bread Cam... watch bread go stale. (Reminds me of a scene in The Nerd where they watch an apple core turn brown.)

A Penny for My Thoughts
I have established a bit of a reputation around here. A reputation of what... and whether good or bad... I'm not entirely sure. But more and more, people have been asking for my opinion on things, and I am more than happy to oblige.

"Danielle, which artwork do you like better?"
"Hey listen to this and tell me which tracks you like the best."
"We're changing the name of the production company... how do you like this one instead?"

So yesterday we were doing a name search for a production team. Bossman said to call them back and say that names 2, 5 & 6 are available. I laughed as I asked if I was allowed to add that #5 is completely lame. He said in all seriousness that I should.

This conversation evolved into the idea of me starting my own company, Unsoliticed Opinions, LLC. Then he suggested that I write an online column instead. It would have to be completely anonymous, of course, to avoid ever connecting me with my job here... but we all had a good laugh about it. I would start with any band with a number in their name and all bands on T&N. This could be fun.

LOTR Personality Test
You are most like
Frodo Baggins, Son of Drogo

With many acquaitenances, Frodo is deeply attached to a few people, like Bilbo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and Sam. His high ethics come out in his treatment of Gollum and Saruman. Frodo has pity on Gollum and believes that change can occur.
You have a strong personal morality. You are committed to relationships and their growth. You tend to be an idealist, believing the best of the world around you. Time alone is important and solitary activities refresh you. You have a tendency to introspection. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

Tea(r) for Two
Just when you think you're done crying about something... along comes a nice email from Phil:
"We have very fond memories of our times in Nashvegas with you... We talk about you often!!!!!!! I know that at times things were soured for us all by the bad things that happened, but I know in time that only the good will remain...... It is such a shame that we live on the other side of the world..... Still I am hoping that one of our travels will put us together in the same place at the same time again!"

Song for the Day
I See in You