Tuesday, May 06, 2003

We had a little slumber party last night around the television trying to decide if we wanted to camp out in the laundry room or not. Gran mal storms last night... and more to come this afternoon apparently.

First there was Moby... now Beck. Now all we need is Thom (York, that is) to complete the Intellectual Rocker with Four Letters in His Name Blog Trifecta... erm, or something. (And somehow, I don't think this is it.)

At last! Don't be that guy! My old roommate Krystal and I had a list, but it was not nearly as extensive as this one.

We all love the iraqi information minister... and here is a great 404 Error page inspired by him.

Don't you love it when you've thought about someone and the next thing you know, they are phoning you? Saturday, upon discovery of the HM article, I decided that I really should call Jesse. Last night he beat me to it. We chit-chatted... made plans to go to lunch... and a sneak preview of A Mighty Wind... and he informed me that they have a new song on their mp3 site. You may know them as the musical genius behind The Cheat Themesong on HomeStarRunner.

LetsMow.com -- did any other nashvillians see this on the news last night? It's The U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association's official site. Just when you thought you've seen it all...

I'm really tempted to get tickets to Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da Funk... even if it means going by myself. *sigh* Someday I'll have friends who are both cultured and financially stable. These days it seems like I'm dealing with either/or.

Song for the Day: (a tribute to the weather)
Windy - The Association
~Everyone knows it's windy~

0 Comments:

Post a comment