Saturday, May 17, 2003

People going to see the movie PhoneBooth should have to sign a waiver something to this effect:

I, the undersigned, acknowledge that I am attending this movie with the full knowledge that this will be 80 minutes of my life that I will never get back. I also state, for the record, that I have absolutely nothing better to be doing physically or mentally during this hour and twenty minutes.


If I were writing a Four Word Film Review, I would have to say-- "Disconnect and run already." or "Big hype for this?" or "Kiefer has sexy voice." But dang, that should have been a TBS movie of the week or something.

Friday Five
1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?

My dad put an industrial-sized distiller in our basement when I was a kid, and I have a hard time drinking anything else now.

2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?
I like straight up potato... non-rippled. Though I can go for rippled cheddar & sour cream when I'm feeling sassy.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
I like my fettuccini alfredo and my red beans & rice.

4. How do you have your eggs?
I'm not a super egg fan... but scrambled. No runny business.

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
I think it would have to be Karl... with his pasta and veggies. But on Wednesday I made a roast with potatoes and carrots for me and my household. Look at me go with my bad crock-pot self!

0 Comments:

Post a comment