Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Official Survivor Memorabilia on ebay. Torches and treemail. Wah-hoo!

Safety Sign Builder -- For... you know... when you need a sign. (via Markomeara)

Transpotting Simulator... apparently incredibly true to life.

I apparently missed the May Day Project... I cannot believe I did not see that anywhere ahead of time. Apparently on May 10th, a bunch of bloggers with digital cameras took one picture every hour to document their day. (Of course, if I had been a part of it, my first twelve pictures would have been taken from my bed!) Reminds me of dear Ben, who took a photo every night at 1 AM while he was out on Festival. Lisa and I were featured in the first two.

This is almost painful: The Eater of Meaning. Put in a URL, and it completely "regurgitates" a mashed up version. The "eat word endings" seemed the most entertaining to me.

Solipsistic -- such a pretty old-fashioned design

Hey... I found the site of the girl who designed the Nanowrimo t-shirt last year. For all I know they link to her from that site, but I stumbled across it on my own.... thank you very much.

Random Trivia
"DVD" stands for Digital Versatile Disc, not Digital Video Disc as one might presume. (I've been doing Trademark applications... can you tell?)

0 Comments:

Post a comment