Friday, May 30, 2003

Last night I was over at Karl's to celebrate Dalton's 6th birthday. At one point I was paid the nicest compliment. Sandra, Connie, and I were talking about how we were going to have to take a trip to Europe together in a couple years. Sandra said that I would have to be the designated photographer for the trip, because "the way [I] look through a camera is such a gift". That was so nice.

Connie said I should see Amandla! (which apparently is a word for "freedom" or "power") while it is showing at The Belcourt. The previews do look really interesting. I may have to get up there for that.

Children were killed. We wrote songs to say to the children: you are strong; you are beautiful; you belong.

I am such a busy girl this week. It almost has me frazzled. I don't plan this much so far in advance ever. Last night was the party. Tonight is Dalton's baseball game. Tomorrow night I'm watching Taylor. Jesse and I are going to see Finding Nemo on Saturday. Yay! Sunday and Monday are not yet spoken for, so claim your quality Danielle time now. Tuesday is a work night out at RoseAnne's.

0 Comments:

Post a comment