Thursday, May 08, 2003

I CANNOT believe I forgot that May is Beef Month.

I can't remember how it started exactly... something eight or nine years ago... but whatever it was, my sister and I have this unspoken contest to see who can say "May is Beef Month" first after we are actually into the month of May. I think one year she had it on her answering machine. Last year I got her so good. But yesterday, she sent me this:
Subject: Moo
May is Beef Month!!
May is Beef Month!!!
May is Beef Month!!! May is Beef Month!!!
    Have a Happy
    Beef Month!!!!
Love - Your Sis!!!
Yeah, she so got me.

Simon... you know. The game. Small enough to play at work... not that I would.

Delusions of Adequacy... "an online magazine focusing on independent music and entertainment". I think you have to go there strictly based on the cool name alone, but they also have a T&N banner, which makes them even cooler.

Song of the Day
Big Group Hug
- Saso

0 Comments:

Post a comment