Sunday, May 18, 2003

Happy Birthday, Karl! Your family means so much to me!

Allison, I thought of you when I saw the news about Morocco today... :( Glad you had a nice concert though. (And is Josh the Harley-lovin' drummer??) :)

Last night Connie and I went out to her beautiful house. It used to be a hunting lodge, and it is absolutely fabulous. We went for a long walk and then went to get Mexican food. We went back to her house for coffee and dutch chocolate... mmm. (I missed the Angie Aparo show, but Michael called me from the venue to rub it in since he knew I'd appreciate that he was there.)

Tash, I'm insanely jealous that you even have the option of driving to the east coast. Don't let the boys get you down. Someday your prince will come.

There was a great interview on Fresh Air last week with author Eoin Colfer. It was great for a couple reasons. First of all, his name is Eoin (read "owen")... and he writes books about faeries. But beyond that, he has such a great sense of humor. (He says his books have "A-Team violence"... where lots of bullets are shot but no one gets hurt. But he admits that he kills four lizards in the second book.) Do yourself a favour and have a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a comment