Sunday, May 25, 2003

And Now, Back to You...

Yay -- I'm tired, but it has been a great weekend filled with moles, movies, and buffets.

After getting in yesterday, Jack, Manda & I went to see Bruce Almighty. We laughed heartily. We also made cake.

Dinner at the Crazy Buffet was, indeed, crazy. They had to give us a tour ahead of time. Seriously. For a girl who doesn't dig seafood, I had more sushi and other fishy foods than normal, but it was all tastey.

Then it was back here for cake and ice cream. Plus a little wine and Risk. Emily and I (gold and silver, respectively) were the precious metals who dominated the men. And in memory of Phil, I got everybody saying "Bring it" by the end of the game.

Today we went garage-sailing... to my dismay. :)

After lunch at another buffet, we went to Gatorland. It was so incredible. The two things I wanted to do was to see an alligator and go to the everglades. Saw lots and lots of gators, and their swampland feeds into the Everglades, so it was good enough for me.

Tonight Manda and I went to a sneak-preview of The Italian Job, and we give it two enthusiastic thumbs up. It's got Ed-Baby in it, so we were pretty much hooked from the beginning, but I thought it was pretty clever.

I played Halo with the boys for a while when we got home. Now it's SNL and off to bed. Home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a comment