Friday, May 23, 2003

All's Well That Ends

Just when I thought I was going to explode with frustration from my computer's lack of cooperation... it's all better. (No thanks to Captain Lets-Reformat-Your-Drive-And-See-If-That-Helps over at Dell tech support. "Erm... yeah, I'm going to have to back some things up first." *click*)

I ran into Michael this afternoon.. at Starbucks, of all places. He wasn't working, and he called my name when I was through ordering. He gestured to his shirt. It was a Sweet Comfort Band t-shirt circa 1984 with 3/4-length sleeves that were baby blue and white checkered. All I could say was, "You must be very secure in your masculinity."

So I'm flying tomorrow, and we're on an orange terror alert. What does that mean anyway? Bleh. Long lines at the airport is what it means.

I do have some interesting Mole finds that I will not be able to report until after the big shebang tomorrow night... at The Crazy Buffet. This place had better be crazy, or I'm leaving.

While I'm gone, go and check out the International Spy Museum... you can play Whack-a-Mole with communist spies there.

0 Comments:

Post a comment