Monday, April 28, 2003

What a busy weekend! Aaron the Boy decided to come down at about noon on Friday... and I'm glad he came down for a little getaway. It worked out perfect as I had no big plans for the weekend.

We had such a full day yesterday... we:
∙ Explored downtown Nashville.
∙ Had lunch at The Factory.
∙ Stopped at a car show.
∙ Went to Green Hills Mall.
∙ Changed a tire.
∙ Went to Opry Mills.
∙ Dinner at Demo's.
∙ Went to Galleria Mall.
∙ Saw Identity.

Can I just say that I had no idea what Identity was going to be about? Aaron just said it was the new John Cusack movie. So I thought it was going to be a cute little John Cusack movie... but no. It was great, but I had heart failure a couple of times.

Possible Spoiler Alert... The only problem was that right at the end, the film literally melted before our very eyes. It was right at a point where we thought we could have left and known that it was a happy ending. But we decided to wait for them to splice the film and run the last bit. So they cut a little bit out, and it came back on right as the last key was being found... and so that changed matters a little... and it really interrupted the pace. It was so tragic. But we all got free passes to another film. Good movie though!

Today we went to the Mainstreet Festival, and it was good. Now I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a comment