Saturday, April 05, 2003

Quote of the Day:
"So did [bossman] declare today Extremely Casual Friday or what?"
-- Michael, upon seeing me this morning in my baggy jeans, Iowa Hawkeye t-shirt, flip-flops, and ponytails. (Retort: "Bugger off, I wore a skirt a couple days ago.")

How does one manage to misplace a 24-pack of double-roll 2-ply toilet paper? I'm not quite sure either, but I managed to do it. I swear I bought some the other day when I got office supplies... but it's nowhere to be found today. With only one woman here, surely we didn't go through it all already. I'm perplexed.

Working on the KAPP* today and all weekend and then sorting out which showcases I want to go to next week and attempting to get up the nerve to ask for passes to them.

*Kick-Ass Powerpoint Presentation: a mini-cinematic wonder by Danielle

0 Comments:

Post a comment