Saturday, April 12, 2003

Last night I fell in love again. (I know, my heartstrings are easily tugged.) Last night I watched one of our clients' kids. And though the kids were wonderful, I adored their huge Great Pyrenees Lucy. She was gigantic but so gentle. Tasia even said that Lucy was smiling at me when I was petting her. That makes me want to get a puppy one. Too bad I don't live on a farm or ranch or something.

Darren mentioned our concert-going experience. (warning... has music.)

Friday Five
1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
Goodness, I can't even remember. Crystal Gayle sang at our fair one year.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
It's hard to put my finger on a favorite... but I'm listening to Faultline a lot these days.

3. What's your favorite song?
For today it is "Warning Sign" by Coldplay. Tomorrow it will probably be something else.

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I wish I could expand on my 3-chord knowledge of the guitar.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
I don't even need to meet him, but I just wish I had the chance to see Jeff Buckley perform live. I imagine it would be a life-altering experience.

And my dad is getting a new bike. Sometimes my parents are too cool for words.

0 Comments:

Post a comment