Saturday, April 26, 2003

I'm [not] a Creep, I'm [not] a Weirdo
Have you ever come across a site that seemed interesting, but reading it made you feel like a complete voyeur or something? I stumbled across this page yesterday, and it stuck with me. From what I can tell, it is a bunch of guys who I am guessing knew each other from college and are trying to stay in touch with this group blog. They seem cool and probably would have been people I wished I could have been friends with if we had met at school or somewhere. The most recent entry was really sad and what made me feel strange for reading.

Yeah, so anyway, I poked around some of the links (I think it actually came from this guy.)... and found a cool site as a result:

Brick Apple... New York City done with Legos. I was going to make some comment about the weird things that people come up with to occupy their spare time... but then I started thinking about what I do in my spare time and decided not to cast the first stone.

0 Comments:

Post a comment