Friday, April 11, 2003

I have some great stuff for you here today people. Quite random... but please make sure you look at this first one:

Read My Lips: "Are you tired of hearing politicians talk? Well, hear them sing instead. Listen to Saddam Hussein singing Imagine. Or to the love duet featuring Bush and Blair. Johan Söderberg has lip-synked some of the most hated and loved people in history to some of the most hated and loved songs of all times." The Bush/Blair love song is so worth it!

For you LOTR-heads out there, this guy makes replicas of the rings.

And these are some of the most unusual rings I've ever seen.

I've seen people get excited about Route 66... but apparently this person has a thing for Interstate 88.

This has got to be the coolest pedistal sink I've ever seen. Someday I'll have just the right bathroom for that...

0 Comments:

Post a comment