Friday, April 04, 2003

I decided that I am going to do my taxes before April 15th this year.

Chris just told me that last night he dreamt that he came to visit me, only I was living in Australia. Could he be a prophet? :)

On that note, Hans also told me today that he got the little package I sent, but that when he opened it, some ants came scurrying out. So folks, I may be single-handedly responsible for infesting the continent of Australia with American ants. (Not unlike the bunny incident.) He failed to mention how many there were or if he bothered squishing them. I honestly do not know how they could have gotten in there, because I don't think I've seen an ant yet this season... but there were two cracks on either end that I didn't tape thoroughly. Darn postal service.

I can't work today. It's too beautiful outside. If there only was a way to get a phone outside, I could do just fine with my little wireless connection.

Nice photos from Sandra's photographer guy.

Every morning I seem to catch the closing song for Tahra Time on public television... and I hate it. I guess I am definitely not cut out for children's theatre. But if they had t-shirts on that site, I would get one.

For anyone sick of the intensity in regular newspapers these days, I give you Tabloid Column: Shocking but True! (well, mostly true... okay, somewhat true... erm, or not.)

Song for the Day:
Ignition (Remix)
- R. Kelly
That one is for you, Mark. I still haven't heard it... but whatever you say. If I do manage to find it, I am shutting it off after the first "woo"... surely there is at least one.

0 Comments:

Post a comment