Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I am cold.

I am always cold.

And just when I think it is getting nice enough outside that I might be able to wear short sleeves... on comes the air conditioning.

Now I don't like to be all sweaty in my own home either... but come on people. Does it need to be colder inside in the summer than what it is outside in the winter?

Here is another person's thoughts on the strange concept -- And don't forget your scarf when you go inside.

Did I mention that Jessica and I are commited to learning Dutch this time? With a couple of good websites (see below), my friend here named Connie who is originally from the Netherlands, and my aunt who will email me in Dutch if I ask her... I think we have a good shot at learning something. I'm a little bit ahead because of the little bit I learned in 3rd grade and hearing phrases around my grandparents' house. Dictionary.com now translates to and from Dutch... and I'm quite certain it did not before.

Learn Dutch Vocab
Speak Dutch
Taalthuis.com

0 Comments:

Post a comment