Wednesday, April 30, 2003

From the Geek Files
If you've ever wondered what would happen if a Federation Battleship tried to dock on the Borg Cube... Starship Dimensions is for you. Spaceships and spacestations drawn to scale that you can move around to compare and contrast size and overall girth.

Start planning for poker night. Get your own official deck of Iraqi's Most Wanted Playing Cards. They appear to be on sale right now. Yippee! (via Lt. Smash)

I got my Bonds raglan t-shirts from Gowings yesterday. We Americans are missing out... that's all I have to say. Unless you've felt how comfortable these shirts are, you can't possibly understand why I bothered ordering three plain t-shirts from an international company. It's like giving yourself a hug all day long.

I Say "Tomato"; You Say "Domate"
Heading to Azerbaijan? Learn Azeri before you go.

Cellibrate Good Times... Come On
Here's a list of amusing cellphone slang... including "Schitzophonia" which is the appearance given when one is walking down the street talking loudly on a cell phone using a not easily visible headset. I found out that I used to be "cellibate", but now I am a "cellout".



Song for the Day:
Mexico
- James Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a comment