Friday, April 04, 2003

Friday Five
1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?

10 -- but I've actually moved 12 times.

2. Which was your favorite and why?
Well, I think I would have to say my parents' house, because of all the memories associated with it. But as for places on my own, I'd have to say my apartment in Michigan. It was the third floor of an old mansion. It was actually the ballroom back in the day. Angled ceilings, hardwood floors, fireplace, bookshelf built into the wall. It was my dream apartment.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
There are very few things I want to do less than ever moving again... though I am sure it will be done sooner or later. I tend to be a put-off-until-the-last-minute-humanly-possible sort of person, and moving isn't really conducive to that kind of attitude.

4. What's more important, location or price?
Character.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
A library and a gazebo.



Song for the Day:
Our House
- Madness
~Our house, in the middle of our street
Our house, in the middle of our ...~

0 Comments:

Post a comment