Thursday, March 20, 2003

Last night was the first thunderstorm of the season. I have a love for severe weather. Of course, I loved it more when I lived in an area of the country where they actually have basements you can go into if there is a tornado approaching... but at least I don't live in a trailer park.

How did I get on the reunion committee? Manda's got it in her head that she wants to have a reunion for the group that we toured with. And yes, I agree that it would be fun -- especially considering that life on the road inspires captive breeding... and oh, the web of relationships that was woven over the years. I think I'm going to make a chart or graph or something depicting that. Hehe.

In related news, Happy Birthday Mark. I didn't completely forget.

Tina's training for the half marathon. She got out her new little camelbak yesterday.... it's full on. Not as ambitious as these guys though: Run the USA

Song for the Day:
Nightfall
- ES

0 Comments:

Post a comment