Saturday, March 22, 2003

ivoteformark.com
The time has come, kids -- the final voting for the Connecticut Idol. You can listen to the finalists online... and I think we can all agree that Mark is the clear choice. :) Vote now. Vote all weekend. Tell your friends to vote. The beauty of democracy in action -- the choice is yours.

Sometimes I just wish I could read arabic.

Friday Five
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?

That's tough -- I'll have to get back to you on that one.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
I've always been a middle ages girl, myself.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Oh goodness. I might like to do some time somewhere in the south pacific region, if that's cool with Tash?

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
LOL! Fun-derwoman!

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
My sister's. She looks like me with less freckles. :)

No song today.

0 Comments:

Post a comment