Saturday, March 29, 2003

Am I the Only One...
who catches myself, every once in a while, a little bit surprised to see the pictures from the war in color? Maybe it is just me. But for some reason, I just connect war movies and war pictures with black & white. In the Saving Private Ryan and Blackhawk Down day and age, I guess that is a little weird. But every once in a while... I find myself amazed at the vivid colors.



War in Iraq: 200 Front Pages... it's an interesting "exhibit" at the newseum. The front pages from over 200 newspapers on the day after the war broke out in Iraq.

Kinda funny cartoon... Mad Max anyone?

Defend America.... U.S. Dept. Of Defense News About the War on Terrorism

Though I'm not exactly sure why... I'm a Burger-Eating Flying Monkey... and you can battle me. (That's just plain weird, okay?)

Cyan Pictures... the blog of an independent film company

Friday Five
1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
When I thought I was going to be all "camper girl" and grill something... only to find a gigantic birds nest inside the grill.

2. What one person touched your life this week?
Sheri... she read my mind and knew exactly what to say without me having to say anything at all.

3. How have you helped someone this week?
I'm housesitting... sorta.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
I'm not even going to begin with work-related matters. But I need to get my computer desk from Creative Audio one of these days.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
I'm going to grace New Orleans with my presence. Whee! I'll be silent until Monday... as I'm not taking this thing along and will have other things going on.

Song for the Day:
Svefn g englar
- Sigur Rós
In honor of the show tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a comment